Should I test??
I am 10 days late( unless I start later today) 15dpo cd43. Have had mild cramping for a week now, all the symptoms of af but still no visit from her. Had a dark red spot at 8dpo and also had intercourse at 14dpo after that had light pink blood then it turned brown then nothing. I'm cramping this is day 2 in a row but it usually subsides then returns. With my first pregnancy I had severe cramps when af was due and a week later but no implantaion bleeding. Should I test of wait another week?