Mirena insertion :(

Kaitlyn
I need your help ladies! I'm 19 I've never had kids before, I've been on birth control since I was 15 I started on depo, then had the implant and I got that taken out today and was going to have mirena put in at planned parenthood but I was feeling light headed from not eating and she started the process of opening me up so to speak and doing the tests she needed to and I was in so much pain I was crying. I didn't think I could handle the insertion so she scheduled me to come back tomorrow. And suggested that I eat right before I come in and take ibprofen. I had taken ibuprofen before hand like I was directed to but idk if thats enough I was freaking out because of how painful it was..  Normally I seem to have a pretty high pain tolerance but this was almost unbearable. Any suggestions as to what I could do to make it easier? I thought about maybe asking my mom for an anxiety medicine because then I wouldn't panic as much and I could relax and focus on my breathing through the procedure but I'm not sure if that's safe. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated, thank you! :)