How does you partner feel about your periods?

💕
I know ALOT of males want nothing to do with a female bleeding, they're too moody and cranky and emotional and all that other stuff, that it's gross and I quote one male "call me when you ain't got Niagara Falls of blood coming out of you" 
My boyfriend is the kind of guy you can tell anything to, he's amazing. I used to get very embarrassed when we first stared dating, I was 14 when we met so, I'm also the first girl he's ever dated. I'd get shy and always be sick and in pain and he'd be so worried about me (LDR) until I told him, that I was going to get oral contraception for my hormones since they were everywhere and I thought he'd call me gross and disgusting and not want to be with me anymore cause of my periods... 
Turns out, he's really supportive and really likes them, weirdly. He always makes sure I'm okay, keeps saying how when we live together he'd better be allowed to do the "run-to-shop-for-pads" gig. He's adorable and me being on my period makes me Hornier which I can't help... He isn't phased by it! He'll still talk about wanting to make love to me and treat me better!!!
I swear women are more attractive on their period, he never stops telling me I'm beautiful and sexy and cute, even with a bloated belly. 
What does your man think about your Niagara Falls from hell? 😂