WANTED: Period, if found please call...

Beatriz
Soo I had sex without a consdom and during sex he asked me if it was okay for him to nut in me, I of course told him no and he replied "why not, that pussy would be all mine" 🙄 I know smh so I told him he didn't need to do that because he's already the only guy I am having sex with. 
Prior to that night we had been talking about it being time for him to settle down, well right after sex he told me to let him know if I turn out pregnant and he told me that I was right that he does need to settle down to which I responded that I have a plan for marriage and then children. He said it doesn't need to happen like that. I just told him I would be taking the Plan B pill in the am and turned my back on him and went to sleep.
I took the Plan B pill the next day in the afternoon. This has been the first time I've ever taken Plan B. The doctor warned me that it could throw off my cycle, she said that if I threw up I had to return to her. She also told me that I had to bleed within two weeks and if didn't then I should go see her. Week one passed and there was no bleeding then week two came and just as it was ending I got what I called my period because it was scheduled in <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> to arrive on that date. But since that period I've been constipated, tired, nauseous and I've been feeling lightheaded for the past week. 
My period for May was schedule for today and there is no sign of it, by that I mean that I'm usually spotting even if it doesn't come on the day it is due I am spotting so I know it's coming or my breasts feel bigger than usual & no pain.  Also, I crave everything. Instead I'm having all the symptoms mentioned above. Oh and I'm peeling a lot and just this week I started to pooo alright it's just that my pooo is yellow. I don't know if I am pregnant or maybe I do I iw but I'm too afraid to listen to my gut instinct. 
Anyone took plan b before and still got pregnant or got there period and then still turned out pregnant?? 
Peeling a lot, wouldn't it be too soon to owe a lot, I read you start to owe a lot when you're like 7-9 months cause the baby is bigger.