Wtf is wrong with me???

Wtf is wrong with me???

My husband to be... asked me yesterday to leave and stay away from him forever since i changed our marriage plan again and again and again and again that supposed to be on this coming August.

And today in the morning some of my workmates asked why i am deactivated in fb again and again? I ignored. Then around 3pm our manager called us for a meeting then what we talked about that sounds very interesting to us all was talking about the positive comments to my husband to be nationality. And while they are sharing that, all eyes are on me since majority knows it what's his nationality except of a few. I'm just completely quite. Then when went out to bookstore i saw a lot of his imaginary names/things there, thinks about him more and more and more. And then when i went home I visited one site/app what i have seen is my imaginary names/everywhere a lot. As in a lot! Now I am asking to myself? WHAT IS ALL ABOUT then? That happened today only. Wtf is wrong with me?

I make it very short because our story has no end. I know it will be hard for you to understand, but if you want, you are free to ask and you'll have my gracious answer. 😟😵