Quick Question

Summer
Hey Ladies! I have a question Im not nervous or anything just curious.. so I assumed my period would come on the 12th this month since it has been for the past 2mnths but instead it came on the May 11th-14th I had unprotected sex on the 15th with my boyfriend I'm not gonna lie he ejaculated a lot in me after awhile I fell asleep for 2hours.. once I woke up I went to pee and I noticed a lot of clear discharge with a tinge of blood I payed no mine to it couple more hours before I went back to bed I went the bathroom again once I wiped it was a light spot of blood next day it wasnt doing it anymore I don't keep up with ovulation at all but I know for sure I've had times where I ovulated earlier then I was suppose to and sometimes later.. it is now May 19th and I've noticed I've been peeing a lot more and I cannot get enough of eating maybe it's all in my head because I know I wouldn't get symptoms this soon it's just weird if anybody has had this or knows what It might be please let me know Thanks Guys!