So proud of myself!

Autumn • My beautiful son born 5/26/19 💙🥰❤️😍
I don't really have anywhere to post this since I don't want to post it on my Facebook and you don't have to read this because it's more for me than anyone else :). 
Anyways so I had a pretty rough time growing up which a lot of people do. My dad wasn't around he left when I was small so my mom married another guy who I eventually called my dad because to me that's who he was. This guy I called dad sexually abused me at age 8 all the way up to age 16 when I finally stopped seeing him for good. It took until I was 18 to tell anybody what went on, nothing was really done about it though although my mom was very supportive. And also at age 16 I was raped by my boyfriend who just happened to be my first one. So I was in counseling for about ten years because as you can imagine I struggled with severe depression. I self harmed and tried to commit suicide every chance I had. I had about three different hospital stays in the psych unit. But today was my last day of counseling!! I'm officially done! And I couldn't be more proud of myself. I never thought I would make it this far but I did it! And so can you if you're struggling with something. It's not easy, not even a little bit..there are some days where you feel like you can't do it anymore and you just want to give up, but it's so worth it. I'm so happy now, I work and go to school full time, I'm marrying the most awesome guy I could ever ask for and I'm now ttc. 
Thanks for reading 😊