Whining down the time...

Misty • We have 5 boys combined and this baby will be our first?! Long overdue! We can`t wait to see what our DNA creates!!!
My first appointment is today. I am extremely excited. My fiancé is trying his best to be there. He has a training class that he can't be absent from but he is hoping the teacher will let him leave for an hour. My sister is trying to see if she can make it so I am not alone. She has a job orientation today also. ? I am praying everything is okay. I guess the only real thing I am concerned about would be my weight. I was overweight before I got pregnant. I have been trying to work out but inbetween feeling so tired and feeling like I am going to faint in the middle of a workout, it hasn't been coming along how I planned.  I use to run a mile in a half every other day. I stopped when I went to school for a month, got pregnant and out of shape (instantly). What the hell happened? ? just hoping everything thing is fine with my little chicken nugget. Let you know how it goes family.