Miserable

I'm 41 weeks today and I have been having horrible contractions for the past 4 days, in 10min & less increments. Went to the hospital twice this week only to be sent home twice because I'm not dilating. I am absolutely miserable. I can't sleep, I can't eat (nauseous) I can't really move either because almost every movement I make brings on more painful contractions. Haven't slept in 2 days & the only thing I've eaten today were some apple slices. The dr on call this weekend won't do anything to help me since I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, and my regular dr is out of town until Tues. I've never felt this terrible in my life, I just want it to end. The pain from contractions is in my back and I've tried all the home remedies: hot shower, walks, massage, cold/hot compress & Benadryl and Tylenol-nothing works. I am absolutely over being pregnant. Never thought it would be this terrible. And I have to endure it for a whole nother day and two nights 😖 please pray for me, I don't know how much longer I can stand this. Thank you 🙏🏼