Hyperemsis ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜”

Rosie โ€ข Can't wait to be married to my King ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ December baby on board ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™โ˜บ๏ธ
Hi ladies. So you know I've been posting about morning sickness a lot. Well I've been admitted 2x now into hospital because I have Hyperemsis. OH MY GOODNESS. I have never experienced anything like this in my whole entire life. It's absolutely horrendous!!! I feel for any women currently suffering it at the minute. Wow. I can't even keep sips of water down its that bad! Being sick 12-27 times a day with the constant feeling like I need too. Oh this is my first and last pregnancy ever! No way am I going through this again. I'm so low. I feel guilty because I can't even be excited about my little chicken nugget but at the minute he/she is making mummy reallllllly really unwell. Hcg levels are crazy!!!! I'm sure there must be more than one in there! Scan isn't until 14th June! I've had a scan at 8 weeks but it was so fast and I was so sick I couldn't even lie there that long. I'm sure she missed another baby!! Probably not. I'm just super sick.ย 
Any one else a suffer of ย Hyperemis?ย 
God be with you if you do!ย 
What do you do to help it. Nothing is helping me. Tried Buccal, Cyclazine and Metclopromide. Did absolutely nothing now on IV drip for some hydration and being pumped with Ondanstron. Praying it works!ย 
Please PLEASE tell me it ends at 12 weeks!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ทย