Sometimes I miss him

AJB

Its kind of weird sometimes.. my husband and I have been married for 11 years next week and sometimes, I still miss him while we are both at work. If I am being honest.. its most times, not just sometimes.

I feel so lucky to have fallen in love with and married a man who can pull this kind of response from me. I see on here posts, so many times, about horrible husbands and how women just cant stand them.

Honestly, after this long, there are times I want to punch him square in the throat if he chews with his mouth open one more freaking time..lol.. or how I will be on the verge of losing my shit because he had 3 days off and still didnt do a single dish while I was working.

All in all though, regardless of all his faults, I love him. I love being with him. He can be playing a video game and I'll be on the couch next to him reading and I have this feeling of contentment. He will pause it and make me watch some replay and we high five and go about our business.. we might be doing our own thing but we are doing it together.

We have fought before and I am pretty damn sure we will fight again.. but through it all I am so thankful that God placed him in my life. For good and bad... forever.

Oh.. wait a minute.. he just came in chewing food with his mouth open so maybe not forever 😉