Rude coworkers

I will he in my opinion 2nd trimester in 10 days. I am getting my appetite back full force! I'm constantly snacking! Strawberries and watermelon are my favorite and strawberry pop tarts. A lady I work with keeps informing me I need to stop eating so much and limit my intake to 2 meals a day and 2 snacks or I will only get fat.... I haven't gained any weight, and don't really eat any differently minus I'm always eating strawberries and watermelon now and shockingly less sweets than before. Her favorite "you'll get fat moment" wad when I was talking to another pregnant lady about being tired. I had worked 6am-4pm that day come home and went to nap which turned into me sleeping until 9:30 that evening and I hadn't ate since Noon when u had lunch at work. It was late and the quickest thing I found was a pizza. She went on for 2 hours about how I shouldn't do that, I shouldn't eat fatty foods and so forth. Had anyone else dealt with this? Its so rude and she insists she means well but this is happening EVERY Time she speaks to me or over hears my convo with someone else or when I go to lunch...

Any advice?