Feeling discouraged

Cindy • My DH and I have 1 child together and have 4 all together. I have 3 from a previous marriage. We are currently trying for our last baby. We've been married since 05/14/16 and together since 02/10
My husband and I have been trying for over a year now to get pregnant. I have had 4 healthy pregnancies and now we are having issues. We have one child together who will be 5 next month. It just kills me seeing girls announce they are pregnant just after 1 month of trying. Here I sit every month patiently waiting to see if af is going to show or if I'll get that bfp. We've tried clomid and it didn't work for us. I had horrible side effects and I will NOT go on it again. I also found out I had a vitamin d deficiency and after 8 weeks of therapy I finally have a high level of 51.....started out at 24. I'm hoping with that being higher now we may actually have a chance. I'm only 32 so it's not like I am too old, hubby just turned 35. I never ever thought it would take us this long to get pregnant. With our child it took us 2 months of trying to get pregnant with her. My other 3 are from my ex husband, my first and second child are 18 months apart and my second and third are 13 months apart. I've never had problems in the baby making department and it's really really starting to get to my heart. Just makes me sad that we may not be able to have another one. Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest and I know my husband is probably really tired of hearing about it.