I don't want our dog anymore...

Ama • Love always... 💕🍼
Last year I had a miscarriage, straight after the miscarriage I got a new job and we moved into a new home. I never had time to process what had happened. All I know is I had this emptiness within me, a feeling of wanting somethin to care for and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a>. I convinced myself a puppy would be perfect. I convinced my husband it was a good idea despite our not ideal circumstances. We got a puppy when I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. I was ok with the puppy and in my mind I feared that I might lose the baby again so the puppy was a happy distraction. Unfortunately I grew an aversion to the puppy and never connected to him however my husband grew close. Now I'm 29 weeks and I do not want the dog for a number of factors. 1. I always feel guilty 2. The dog has destroyed 5 of my favourite clothing despite taking precautions to make sure he cnt reach them on the line but somehow he finds a way, targets mine and tears them up 3. He is costing us money we dnt have. 4. We are a busy couple, rarely home and he is an attention seeking energetic breed so our lifestyle is unfair to him hence his misbehaviour 5. We live on a rental property and the garden is completely destroyed. I could list forever. My husband doesn't seem to understand and is keen on keeping the dog. I dnt know what to do. Any advice?