Men can be so cute without trying

Re
So my SO and I were having a tiny disagreement last night it continues into this morning because I woke up so thirsty drank a few sips of water and then had to vomit as men will do he continued to annoy me until I went crazy. Now he's at work and feeling bad so he calls me and asks is he still on my as I put it shit list I said you moved to the very top this morning he asks what can I do to make it better? I'm so sorry..I then replied I'm going to need my own lab to which he responds in a shocked voice a lab? Like a drug lab? Lol silly man no I said a lab so I can test my own blood whenever I have symptoms he laughs and says sweet p I can't do anything with that I can't give you a lab and I don't know how to put together a lab but do you still want a puppy..I say yes what time will you be home he's going to say oh not today forget it ill just bring you some smores bars and a frap home ...I couldn't even do anything but laugh he tried. .I'm not angry anymore he won me over with his cute responses