FINALLY....my dry spell is OVER!!!

So yesterday my bf texted me that he'd fallen asleep before 8 the night before & slept till 10 am yesterday, which is NOT like him at all. We chat back & forth a little and he asked what I'd been doing. I told him I'd been doing some stuff outside and , "I'm about to puddle! I'm laying on a towel on my bed in my bra & underwear.". It was SO hot yesterday!!

Well, he immediately goes into detail about what he'd do if he were here and got me all hot & bothered. It has been MONTHS since we've been intimate! He had some health problems, issues at work and some personal things going on...we've been out, but no overnites. He tells me he's in a rare mood and says, "you know I'm gonna end up driving down to the county later.......". I told him to come on!!

I was sweaty as hell, so I got a shower, washed my hair, checked for stubble and told my daughter she might wanna make herself scarce!! He texts again with nonsense, but I keep teasing 👅👅!! I tell him, "well, if you do come to the county & by here...the backdoor's unlocked and I'm on my bed."

I heard my daughter leave around 5:30 and about 20 minutes later, he walks in my bedroom!!! I slept better last night than I have in months and this ol girl is a little sore today in places I haven't been in a good while. I lost count after the third time he made me cum and I was soooo brain-fuddled, I forgot to put towels down!! (I'm a squirter). Thankfully, the wet spot was dry by the time I went to bed!! I sure hope he don't make me go 4 months again...takin care of things by myself gets old!!!

Ooooo...guess who just pulled in the driveway?? He is gonna be SO late for work!!! 😉😉😈😈😈😈