Placenta in the front

Ashley
Hello,
Has anyone had multiple pregnancies and then had a placenta in the front??!!
Here's a little back story to why or what I'm asking.....
In 2013 I got pregnant with our son, by 13 weeks I was feeling little kicks and by 18 weeks I was full punching bag for him! I honestly didn't know how I was going to make it another 22 weeks with the pain of his kicks, he delivered at 41 weeks 2 days😀! 
When my son was 4 months old I got pregnant with our daughter. I felt her at 9 weeks and again by about 16-18 weeks I was a full punching bag for her. I just assumed it was because I had the pregnancies so close.
So now my daughter just turned 1 year and I am just shy of 19 weeks, I have felt the baby move all of maybe 10 times, and it's the very weak butterfly, flip feelings. I've told my doctors and they suggested maybe my placenta was in the front, which was confirmed at my 18 week anatomy scan. Although this helped ease my worry a little (while I was in the doctors office) every day that goes by and I'm not strongly feeling this baby or at all starts the worry all over again! I keep reminding myself "there's no cramping, there's been no bleeding, there's been no pain or nausea!" 
Anyone else in the same boat now or before and can offer some calming words?!