Glow Health Findings!

Gunce • Head of research at Glow. Unwilling infertility expert. 2 kids after 6 IVF treatments.

Hey everyone -

I am really proud of a premium feature we announced in the updated <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">Nurture</a> app today (available in iOS, coming to android within the week): Glow Health Findings!

This is the product of a two+ month collaboration between the data, design, content and engineering teams at Glow.

We essentially took a look at the millions upon millions of Glow mama-to-be logs and tried to make sense of it all. In writing these articles we tried to answer the all-important question "Is this symptom normal? How many mamas actually deal with it? How do they deal with it? Do the mamas that deal with it share any other characteristics?"

The answers were fascinating.

My fervent hope is that they prove both beneficial and provide peace of mind.

If you are not a premium member, the articles will also be available for purchase a la cart for the same low cost of 5 lives in Candy Crush Saga. ;-)

I look forward to your feedback as we continue to expand upon these findings in the weeks and months ahead.

Thank you!