A little sharing of what happened last night😌

Rolla
Sorry for the detailed description, I couldn't help it.. 
It's difficult to work with the person you fancy, specially if that person happens to be your boss. However, that did not quiet stop us from becoming intimate with one another. Today I woke up with a motto pounding in my head "It's a ride or die day, bitch" I needed him, it wasn't even a matter of wanting, it wasn't a choice. I needed his touch, I needed his lips all over me, I needed his breath by my ear. I never knew that a person could be so rough and gentle at the same time. Thinking about it got me tempted and I simply could not hold it any longer. In our workplace we have a secret room where we usually hold our "meetings", and with a simple text "see you there" we found ourselves standing in front of each other. Once the door was locked so did our arms. Despite the fact that I see him everyday, I never felt that I missed him this much. It wasn't long until our lips locked too. So sweet and tender I wished I could have paused this moment for life, but it was not long until things got heated either. I was so caught up that I didn't even realize I was laying on the ground with him on top of me. I could feel his cock harden through our clothes with him grinding up and down my pussy while licking and sucking my neck. "I can't find the words to describe the sensation" that's what I thought until he began to undress me piece by piece. His soft lips on my nipple, he was going slow and steady just the way I liked it, I felt his grip harden and right that moment he pulled down my pants. I felt quiet embarrassingly wet.. His hand slowly slid and I a rush went through my body. I needed him in me right then, and yet he kept going easy in a gentle pace, I could feel my juices leaking. How is he doing that? i began to question myself, but my thoughts got quickly interrupted as soon as he spread my legs and all of a sudden I found his face between my thighs. I could feel his breath on my clit, he said that I have the most beautiful vag he'd ever seen, but most importantly, he said I was his. His tongue got into action, and here I am again running out of words to describe the feeling. His tongue was swirling all around, up and down, in and out. I could barely keep quiet. Until he slid his fingers in. That's when my breathing pattern got interrupted. He was sucking on my clit and fingering me harder by each second. Harder and harder and deeper, he kept going until I couldn't hold it anymore. I felt every single of my nerve endings in his mouth like they were strings that he played. I felt reaching the climax as he went harder and i felt a sudden flow going through my entire body. I don't think I ever came this much, or had ever been this wet. I could barely catch my breath while feeling my knees shake, he gave me few kisses and few bites before he laid by my said and said how much he loved me.Â