Divorce or stick it out?

I can't stand the thought of being away from my baby 50% of the time if we divorce. The thought of not tucking him in every night or being there when he cries is heartbreaking to me. His dad is physically there but just sits on his phone on social media all day. He doesn't seem to care about me or my happiness. Our baby is six months. Is this a good enough reason to stay? I just want to be the best mother possible and if I have to put aside my own happiness and suck it up, I will. What do you think? Please give it to me straight
EDIT- We have gone to couseling and he is so hard headed the counselor actually got aggravated after trying to explain something to him for literally over a hour that she had to calm down. True story! 
DOUBLE EDIT- The reason I'm seeking divorce isn't because he's on social media, our problems go much deeper(cheating, trust, lying) that even with couseling, I don't believe I will ever truly get over. I've tried so hard, but some things you just can't forgive😢 
I'm sorry for all the edits, I just feel numb to him and although I will always have love for him as he's the father of my child, I don't even know if I'm IN LOVE with him anymore if that makes sense.  He doesn't seem to want to care if we fix things either. I'm just thinking about my baby at this point, what can I do, or better yet, what would you do if you were in my situation? My baby needs me and I need him. His dad is just 'whatever' about anything and everything that's has to do with me or his baby yet he said he'll seek out joint custody  and I wouldn't want to keep his baby away from him anyway. I'll just make a long story short and say that he's not nessissarily a bad dad, but he's not a good one either😔