New friends?

Evelina
Hey guys! So this post is probably come across quite sad lmao my life but as I'm getting older I'm growing apart from most of my friends! I have one really good friend and my boyfriend! I'm a big nerd and I love meeting new people and thought it would be awesome to be friends with some of you guys! I feel like you can always use an extra friend or someone to talk to! So a little bit about me. My name is Evelina, I am 21 years old and I am from Franklin, Tennessee. I love pink, makeup, fashion, and anything girly. I love pizza, chocolate and mexican food! Movies are my favorite and I'm almost always shopping. I am dating the love of my life who you might recognize from the reality show America's Got Talent! I don't drink and I don't do drugs. I am highly obsessed with the Internet it's almost sad.. Instagram (@EvelinaRogers), Twitter (@EvelinaRogers), Pinterest (@EvelinaRogers), Facebook (Evelina Rogers), Snapchat (@evelinarogers) and Tumblr (dreamerxloverxglamour), I have it all! So follow me and let's be friends! I love meeting new people and making new friends whether in person or online! And if you're ever in Tennessee and want to grab a slice of pizza I volunteer as tribute!