Australians - PLEASE HELP!

For those who understand Australian employment. PLEASE. I need advice. I'm being pulled in two different directions and it's really taking over my life. I am a student. I work part time, sometimes full time for a start up business. I am good friends with the couple who run it. I am the only paid positio in the company. For a year now, I've developed websites and been a designer which I LOVE. Here's the catch: the husband told me to tell (lie - but I didn't know at the time) the ATO I am a contractor, but in fact they treat me as an employer. I successfully got an ABN as an individual but it is completely illegal. They do not know I have become aware of this and I also know about all the entitlements I am missing out on. Also there are penalties and fines if the ATO find out (me and them). The thing is, I know they cannot afford it - so I will be let go if I say anything. My SO informed me about all this because he got a job at the ATO. He has been hassling me EVERYDAY to talk to them about it ASAP. To the point of me crying. I LOVE this job. I love what I do. And I'm getting so much good experience at such a young age. It is also very difficult to find a job in the Australian industry right now. So I don't know what to do. PLEASE help me!! I'm so lost and I can't calm my SO down. He won't let it go. Thank you 😭