Is this the right choice

After 6 months of us ttc (not long i know) i made my mind up and decided to put it on the back burner....I feel like i made ttc almost a second job and its stressful....So i made a rule not to take a pregnancy test until after our trip in August....I may take it in October or so since my periods are irregular i started taking vitex and maca root along with prenatals....Im not gonna track anything just have SEX 😩 i feel like its for best then the tiny voice in my head is telling me to continue but wouldnt my decision be best until something happens ?!