Is it all one sided?

💕
This is a novel, as all my posts are. Shoutout to the real MVPs who read ❤️
My partner and I see each other every few months, well that's the goal. So there's a lot of sexual frustration and desire built up and any second alone is a second we pray on.
He's super sweet and loving and I can't get enough of his sex Urgh! But...
When it comes down to us doing something or anything, I just want it in me, i don't want anything else. But he always wants to do other things, oral or anything you can think of so it's not just sex sex sex, cause obviously after 3 months, he has desires for what he wants. More often than not is to use his tongue.
The catch is, I'm always touching his cock and stroking it/sucking it so it seems I do whatever I want cause it's okay, but I don't like him doing it back because my clit is just too sensitive and painful for him to play with even gently, I don't get pleasure from it.
He says he's fine and understands but I can see he's disappointed with not being aloud to do things. He's open and honest and told me he respects it and won't ever make me feel uncomfortable so it seems fine but I can't shake this feeling of me being unfair to him. Taking but not receiving or giving as in ah forget it lol