Husband came home & no conversation is exchanged ๐Ÿ˜• new girl in my head

โ™ก ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ โ™ก

So this single girl who once had a boyfriend then cheated on him is texting my husband and they flirt with one another and I checked his phone only because he went from being loving to me to being abusive so this explains it. The way they talked reminded me of how me and him talked when we first met and it got me really upset.

He works in the army and normally works 6 till 5 but today he went to work at 2:50am and got back at 5:30, I asked who he was working with and he said the girls name .... ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

He knows a lot about her too! Whenever his colleagues mention her he knows a lot about her stuff that even they didn't know, she loves snakes ...he loves snakes.. They have these similarities and I can't compete with that.

I am 22 years old she is 19, I'm US size 6 and she looks like a size 4 she has long blonde hair and a natural tan and blue eyes (he loves blue eyes) but I have blue eyes too! And they nickname her at work barbie I imagine because of her hair or she looks "perfect" like a barbie.

I'm feeling fatter because I'm 16 weeks pregnant.

He just got home anyway and I tried making conversation and he is ignoring me so I just got my things and went to the bedroom, what do I do????