Abusive relationship

Kyleigh • It's a boy!🌱🍼🐻 Born: 2•17•16
I can't believe how many girls on here are expressing signs of abusive relationships and crying for help. ...Staying in it for the baby, to try to hold together a family while they are getting smothered...
I can't believe I was one of them. I was one who kept shoving my gut aside and saying "but he loves me" and trying day after day, and continually submitting. He convinced me it was all my fault. His mind games, his playing-dumb, his neglect, his coercion; and then the physical abuse is a whole other demention of it (which was hardly anything compared to the emotional turmoil). 
I just wish I could help. I wish I could say something. Hindsight is 20/20. But I know how I was when I was in it too: scared and in absolute denial, I wouldn't listen to anyone. But the truth is that the fake smiles only last so long.
•Your baby alone matters more than your relationship with the father. 
•Your relationship with your baby matters more than a father, period. 
Look at the animal kingdom, the mom and the babies stick together, the dads are never in sight, and THEY ARE OKAY. You can be too! I found the most strength after everything crumbled when watching a documentary on polar bears. The mama nearly dies trying to keep her baby healthy and protecting the cub from males who -get this- try to kill the cub and mate with the mom so she can have his baby instead (and then he would leave of course). 
She kicks ass taking care of that baby. She stops at nothing to let no male, prick or charmer, mess with her and her little one. (And she doesn't worry about being a single mom, and definitely doesn't worry about hurting the male's feelings.) The term "mama bear" is so valid. 
Single motherhood is nothing to fear!
•You are a Mama Bear who protects and loves with everything in you. You are capable. 
•You are a Queen who deserves respect in every aspect. You are not crazy. 
You are beautiful and you are deserving. 
I wish there was a way I could help. My heart aches for each of these stories I read on here. I know the feeling. I know the dilemmas. I know the self-talk. Oh the self-talk. The "well it must be my fault," the "he must love me so much if he's getting so upset," and every other incognito lie he planted in your brain. 
Toxic. Bottom line: toxic. 
I wish there was a way admins could help raise awareness.💔
❤️Sending love and strength. 
❤️
#MaybeHeDoesntHitYou