Ugh I need help πŸ˜ͺ

I am due with my second September 6th, I can have a repeat c-section at 39 weeks, no earlier, on August 30th. I've been measuring ahead my whole pregnancy and was told the baby is "all there" meaning he's gonna be a big boy! Here's the problem... My daughters first day of preschool is August 30th and I don't want to miss it! What would you do?? Go ahead and schedule the c-section and hope you go into labor sooner and miss your child's first day of preschool? Or let the baby decide when to come and it doesn't happen on the first day of school? Would you have your child start school the following week so we all have time to adjust at home? I am so torn and don't know what to do. Yes I could schedule it anytime after, but I've been so uncomfortable and in so much pain the thought of him coming a week earlier would be amazing! This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I know it would regret it for the rest of my life probably if I could be there to drop my daughter off at school or pick her up.. Ugh this is so hard. Advice please πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”