Hubby won't work

Ashley
My husband has a decent paying job that he has been at since before we started dating. He had great work ethic which was one of the things that attracted me to him. Two years ago we moved an hour away from where we worked to my parents house because our house flooded. We knew it was going to be temporary which is why he kept his job. During the winter he called in alot which was understandable because of weather. We moved back to the city that he works at a little over a year ago, but the call-ins are getting worse. There hasn't been a week this year that he hasn't called in at least once (99% of his call ins are non-medical. They're "I'm tired and don't feel like going in today" kind of call ins) I understand random "mental health days" but every week?? I have voiced my concerns in every tone imaginable- calm, upset, angry, understanding. I have recently started making a chore list for when he calls in for no reason because he will just sit on the couch and watch TV or play video games even though there's stuff around the house that can be done. I am a full time overnight nurse that often works overtime, I'm a full time student to finish my nursing degree (1 more semester YAY!) And we are trying to have a baby. I guess what I am asking is has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it? He's on the brink of losing his job.