Daleyza is here!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘ 38wks baby!

Diana๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‘
At 38wks I went to my Normal appointment by my self...my hubby went to work & I wasn't feeling that bad. I show up and as soon as I sign in...I started having cotraction๐Ÿ˜ณ so I just waited there...no I couldn't sit down anymore because I felt pressure and pain! The nurses saw me just walking and not sitting so they asked if I was ok...I just told them I thought I was having contractions. She took me straight in to room ย and I was going to be the first one the doctor ย was going to see as soon as he arrived! Well the doctor arrived and checked me and said looks like we are having a baby!!!! I was in shock since I wasn't real expecting it but hey that was Music To my ears!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’–ย 
He sent me straight to the hospital. He said don't stop anywhere go straight over there...we don't want you to deliver in your car! That scared me since I was alone but the hospital was just around the corner! At this time it was 11...I was walking in the lobby waiting on my mom & husband to arrived...I checked it around 12 they started Iv and there were the contractions!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ They were no joke..but they wee aya point were I was able to breath and relax . Long story short my doctor showed up at 3 and broke my water...From there it was Downhill...!!! The contractions were back to back not stopping. ย 
I felt the pressure to push but the nurses just said don't push we need your doctor hear...at that point all I wanted was my baby OUT!! ย I was 8 cm when she checked me and told them to call my doctor because I was ready to push...from 8cm I went to 10 in less than 10 min...my doctor arrived and I stated pushing she was out right after my 3 long push! At 4:30pm! Amazingly she was one of my quickest delivery! 3 PUSHES !!! I couldn't believe it! I just suffer for 1hr 1/2! ย She was perfect weighted 7.5 pounds 19inches long! ย 
God Is Great! My family of five became a family of six on July 25,2016 ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘