TMI after birth bathroom issue

I had my daughter just over a year ago. When I went in my doctor was out of town and I had to use the hospital's doctor (doesn't have his own practice or work in a practice just works for the hispital) he was pretty rude making fun of me for wanting to attempt to go without an epidural. This was my third vaginal birth and with the first two I had to have an episiotomy so before I started pushing I told the nurse & doctor that I wasn't comfortable taking the risk in tearing and I would rather have another episiotomy if there was even a chance. I made a point to say this to him AND the nurse because I wasn't confident that he would take into account my wishes. Well... he didn't. I tore and he stitched me up. Quite badly I might add. I'm now REALLY self conscious about how it looks (although my husband doesn't seem to mind lol). About the time I my stitches healed I started noticing 5hat when I went to the bathroom and wipe there is always poop on the toilet paper. Even if I didn't poop or even fart since the last time I went to the bathroom. These things might not even be related but I feel like they might be. Anyway it's definitely not a wiping issue and its really embarrassing and I don't really know what to do...