Should I leave or should I wait for him to get it together

Coya
I really like this guy and I don't know why but he doesn't want a realtionship but I do and I asked the question again and he said I will decide when college starts back up for us and that's August 22 but we only talk every now and then and when we do it's through text messages and we never went on a date but we had sex twice in the car and I recently wished him a happy birthday and he didn't even say thanks but I look on snap and he's drunk all over the place .... I'm at the point to where I just want to stop taking to him without a warning because I feel used and something just keeps telling me that I'm not the only one he's taking to nor am I the only one he's sleeping with I think he's a player and I just don't want my feelings to be hurt anymore so I think I'm just going to leave it alone .... I don't want him to think I'm giving up on him or I'm impaction but I feel he's just not into me like I'm into him but he keeps saying he is but I think it's all bull just to keep me around for him own personal pleasures in reality