My fiancé is the best 💙❤️💙❤️

Caroline • engaged to the love of my life. We've been together for 10 years, baby number #1 on the way, due 25th August 2016 ❣❣❣
I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and I am feeling so unattractive, tired and stressed out. It's been a very rough pregnancy with being in and out of hospital throughout the whole 9 months and I'm being induced next week to a high risk pregnancy. 
My body has changed in so many ways and I didn't anticipate the impact it would have had on me. I finally spoke to my fiancé, partner of 10 years, about my confidence and he turned around and told me he's never seen me look so beautiful and he loves my new body. He also said he loves my stretch marks on my tummy because it carried his son into the world and when he looks at them he's so proud of me and what I have given us, our baby. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought he'd be looking at me in a negative way but his words have helped me embrace my new body and I now look at it in a positive way. There's a big chance I will need a c section and he told me that if that happens it doesn't matter as it's the scar of love between a mummy and her baby. I honestly love my fiancé so so much he has given me the confidence to feel happy in my new body. Now I can't wait for next week to meet our baby boy 💙💙💙