Handmedown carseat expired

Kepi • Hi everyone! I`m 30, have 2 daughter`s ages 10&8. I`m due October 2 (my husband`s birthday) with our surprise pregnancy! We are all so excited! This is my 3rd HG pregnancy.

Will they let us leave the hospital if our car seat is long expired? It was given to us because we don't have money for a new one.

UPDATE: I've tried all my local resources like so many of you wonderful ladies suggested. Unfortunately no one can help me. I'm going to have to figure something else out before the baby gets here. I am embarrassed and now humiliated from asking so many people for help and having all of them seem callous towards me. Utah is the worst to its poor. In an earlier post I've I explained my situation in detail. I didn't ask for this, I was happy with my 10 and 8 year olds. My BC failed, I was working till I couldn't anymore, my husband is sick and not working. :( I'm trying my hardest, but I have had HG all 40 weeks of my pregnancies. The evidence of broken blood vessels all over my cheeks and eyelids from throwing up my anti nausea, shows clearly I can't work. I'm weak and dizzy. I'm trying. :,(