Sex frustration! Please help!!

I'm not sure what to do with my so and our sex life anymore.. It's the same thing every time... I like having my hair pulled but it's just not cutting it anymore... To start things off he rubs my back it's more relaxing but he thinks it turns me on then he starts pulling my hair and he puts my hand on his penis so I start giving him a handjob then he pushes my head down until I give him a blow job then he pulls me on top. He gets off. Pretty fast maybe 5 minutes... And then sometimes he starts playing with my boobs/nipples I love that and it turns me on so bad then he just stops and pushes me off. I get upset because I get nothing. How do I get it through his head that I want to be played with too I need to be turned on too. It's been like this for months and I dread having sex now because I know exactly how it will go and I'm always left with disappointment... I've brung it to his attention before but he obviously don't care or listen when I talk...
No rude or judge mental comments please I'm needing help.. I'm adding anonymously because I've found a few people here that I know and I don't want them knowing my personal life. So thanks in advance..
Also I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like he's not pleasing me I enjoy sex with him just want something different and I want to be turned on!