"You're ugly and no one will ever love you like I did!"

Says my dousche of an abusive asshole ex! He hit me, he manipulated me, he abused me.....and he tells me almost every day via email (which I don't respond to) just how lucky I am that he tolerated my ugliness for so long. 

#byebitch! My new BILLIONAIRE boyfriend (that's right, both of those words have "B"s at the beginning) thinks I am fine as hell!

When I am in doubt, he encourages me to take a sexy photo shoot (always with my phone) and makes me keep the photos I love in a "favorites" album for me to check whenever I feel down! 

Thank you to my "rebound" for being so sweet, so kind, for expecting nothing in return or for the long term, thank you for being happy to sit with a BEAUTIFUL woman in a public place, thank you for silently sitting there when my ex gets to be too much (new social media profiles, new emails, new drives past my home, new drives past my PARENT'S home), thank you for being successful and calling good lawyers for me, I thought I had no rights, I thought he was harassing me legally, thank you for reminding me I am SMART and VALUABLE and WORTH listening to. Thank you for teaching me new things without trying to make me feel dumb. Thank you for not holding your age over my head. Thank you for never making me feel insuperior. Thank you for never pressuring me to have sex with you because you bought me dinner. Or a glass of wine. Thank you for taking me on vacation because you can, and you want to do something to make me beam ear to ear. Thank you for scheduling me a cooking class just because it makes me smile.

Thank you for being you. Thank you for being a man.