Opinion folks???

Leah
So earlier this morning I saw a post here on the boards that showed a meme-like image that someone wanted to post to their friends/family on social media as a way to give them a head's up about some post-birth preferences with regard to visitation, etc... Many people commented that they thought the idea was good but the execution of this particular meme was pretty rude (I tend to agree - good concept just overly harsh execution). So in thinking about this, I decided to write my own post for FB (when the time comes to announce the delivery...I'm due 8/30...figure I'll post later same day or next day) that gets my point across but perhaps delivers a gentler (but still firm) message. I would love to hear what you guys think of it. What would
You think if YOU saw this posted? Acceptable? I wanted to keep it light and a little funny but also sending a message as well. See below.......

Ding! Level “Baby!”

Baby Fin arrived at TIME on DATE and measured HEIGHT & WEIGHT! Everyone is happy & healthy…

Leah is exhausted after having just passed a watermelon out of her body. Steve is exhausted after dealing with Leah! Fin is exhausted just getting used to “life on the outside” and this whole “breathing air” thing - so basically, we’re all REALLY TIRED and not running on much sleep. (We hear this is our new “norm” for a while!) So that being said…

*** We respectfully ask that you Text (or FB message) prior to visiting to make sure it’s an ok time to pop by – this includes once we’re home. (We would hate for you to show up while we’re catching up on some much needed Zzz’s!) We also hope you won’t be offended *in the event* that we let you know that waiting until a different time would be better. :-) 

Also, Leah and Fin are figuring out this whole nursing thing and Leah’s not the type to whip out her boob with visitors around – no matter who you are or what parts you also have. So if you’re visiting, whether at hospital or home, kindly keep feeding privacy needs in mind and don’t plan on staying for a long visit, not at this time anyway… Leah & Steve need plenty of quiet bonding time with their new tax deduction…err, bundle of joy. :-)