I'm pissed....no loving for him

Jazmin โ€ข Follow me on snapchat tastysnack on Instagram @calitattedfreak&@calitatted
So I had a 8 pc chicken๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– from this place called ๐Ÿ”chicken shack ๐ŸšI went home๐Ÿ  and ate 5 ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—pcs of my chicken๐Ÿ” how many is that left ? ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—3 pcs of chicken left! My fiancรฉ asked for one of my chickens I ain't want to give him my chicken cuz I wanted it for lunch the next day but I didn't want to be mean so I said fuck it u can have one! The next day (lunch time) I went to get my 3 pcs of chicken n guess how many I had ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‘......I had one pc of chicken left! So in reality this Mf didn't ask me if he can have one chicken he basically told me IMA LEAVE ONE CHICKEN FOR YOU AND IMA EAT TWO ! I'm fuckn pissed off how u go eat my food when u had a whole sandwich and potato salad ๐Ÿค”and still decided to eat my Mf chicken! I left home with out giving him a kiss that's how real this is! He know how I am with my food why Tf does he pushes me ๐Ÿ˜’ ion care if I'm petty don't touch my food and don't wake me up that's all I ask but he does it any fuckn way