Should this be a learning example in high schools?

🎸C🎻

There's a woman named Ebony Dickens who in 2015 made a fb post stating she condoned killing white cops and black on white killings under a false name, Tiffany Milan.

Her post as Milan: "All black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting now. I condone black killings. Hell they condone the crimes against us. I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least 15 tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this shit too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me in the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops", then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE! Death to all white cops nationwide."

A school was using this as a teaching example basically about the difference between being a extremist and being supportive of a movement and what the 1st amendment means. Do you think it's ok to use this as a example to teach?

It wasn't the only story being used but the others weren't listed. It's not like the school systems aren't utilizing the internet and what goes on as modern and relatable teaching tools anyway, but that part is my opinion.

Vote below to see results!