Im scared to be alone .. I think help me

So I'm just fed up with my (ex) boyfriend. I'm just completely sick of his shit and his slick shit. I just want to move on. Arguing everyday over the simplest shit. And I really found that the only reason I was with his was because I didn't want to be by myself, didn't want to be bored and because I was COMFORTABLE. But that's not what made me happy, seeing everyone in a happy relationship got to me and that's what a lot of our arguments are about. I'm tired of being aggravated and all the pettiness. Damn or atleast show him I don't need his dumb ass.  We haven't talked since yesterday and he read my msg but it still says delivered because of the damn iPhone6s feature(thanks apple 😑) so it looks like he never read it but I caught it when he did. I also unfriended him on snapchat(which that plays a huge role of our problem in our relationship on his end). But it says this morning he "added me back" What does that mean? Did snapchat just do that cause we both Unadded each other or did he add me back? But anyways...
So I'm asking you guys.
How do I move on? 
How do I not go back?
I don't really have many friends because I really don't get along with many girls so he was my main friend ... I guess. 
How do I stop thinking about him?
When I go to work I wonder if he text me, knowing he didn't and it makes my damn hours go by so slow and I hate that shit.  
I can't stand his needle d*ck ass lmao. Excuse me, just frustrated.