Closing my mods 🙃

Started when I was 14 and stretched 3 years to get to 00. I always used acrylic tapers, only stainless Steele I used was going from a 2 to a 0 . Going from a 2 to a 00 I bled, like one taper fell out in class and was dripping blood. 
  I'm now 20 and though I love them and love seeing them on others, I think we should depart. Want to wear smaller earrings and I don't know how they will be seen working as I don't know what I was to be when I grow up. Right now I work at a preschool and the owner says she encourages them to see different types of people so my tongue, septum, nipple piercing, and stretched ears weren't a problem. But I won't work there forever, I can only take care of so many kids at a time and keep my sanity. 
  Recently decided to take nipples out to sleep on tummy. My tongue ring was scraping my gums hard. 
  I've kept my 00 out for 2 months and they closed about 2-3mm . I decided I'd keep them until college was over. Tried to pop them in, it was a struggle but I did it. It burned a lot but went away after like 10 minutes then would hurt more. Took them out the next day and bled a bit. 
  It's been about 3 days and they are pretty small now but kinda scabby and sore, think I tore some skin. But hey! They almost closed now !Â