I don't know any more

Baby dance
I need some one to give me advice me and my boyfriend have been arguing all through this relation ship let me tell you the whole story I've been stuck at home every day till he comes back at about 5 pm once he comes back and we go to have sex he can't get a hard on then a bit later in the day he can and in the morning he can but then he says he thinks he can't get a hard on because I accuse him so it's putting him off and he starts thinking that he can't get a hard on we all ways argue today he said he can do 100x better than me he said he's to good for me because he treats me to stuff he says he's gonna go swimming and to activities but we agreed that if I don't see my mates then he can't see his mates and that's because when he was with his baby mum him and his mates would go out and drink and cheat on her then he says he's going down he's mum's I don't belive that sometimes then the other night his mate aparantly had 2 tickets to theathre for a film and that he was going to stay at home that night and I said no so he avoided the argument and came back I get called stuff and I have to all ways stay at home till he comes back there is nothing else for me to do I'm starting to break Down from staying at home and doing nothing but laying in bed I don't know what to do he wanted a baby now he don't we get on when we're away and he gets a hard on but then when we're back in the city he don't I don't know what to think I don't know if he's cheating on me or not is he getting fed up with my accussing or does he actually wants to go out and cheat I don't know then we was going to move black pool in uk and now he's saying no because it's gonna leave us in a mess some help please what shall I do I havent got a lot of friends I'm scared that if I go out I'm gonna get smacked because I used to be one off them bitchy girls and not any more how can I get my head off it shall I leave him and get on with my life or shall I stay with him and stop accussing him I don't know how do you find out if he's cheating or not please guys comment I have no one I mean no one to talk to I'm breaking down as I'm writing this it's messing with my head what shall I do