Pregnant or not!

Whitney
I've never been pregnant before but my boyfriend and I have been trying for 6 months and nothing. I stop taking birth control 6 months ago. So about a 2 weeks ago I thought I was. Last Saturday 9/3/16 I started my period which was a week early. So today 9/10/16 I'm still bleeding. I wake up take my boyfriend to work come back home I start get ready for work. Head to the bathroom pee go to wipe and I feel this big flow of blood come out I quickly wipe and look and omg I'm in shock. So I call my mom like any girl would in my shoes she tells me that I could be having a miscarriage And I also agree just by seeing all the blood and then just the gut feeling. So I take a trip to the hospital and of course it's all in my head. I'm not pregnant not having a misscarriage. Its just normal for a women to have gone through 3 full pads in the span of maybe 3 to 4 hours. So I get sent home with this gut feeling that I am pregnant or I'm losing my baby. Or if not one of those thing that something is really wrong. I've never bleed this much or had big blood clots. Idk just needed to vent a little. Thanks for reading. Of anyone does