My boyfriend is getting close w/ other gals

I'm so confused what to do. Lately, my boyfriend and high school sweetheart of almost 2 years has been getting closer to other girls. I live in an apartment, and whenever I leave or go to let my dog out, he's always talking to one of my roommates and I just kinda sense that vibe of his flirting with her. He says that it's because he can talk to her about things he can't really talk about with me.. Which hurts. The only reason this bothers me so much is because a year ago there was an incident where he got high and drunk, and texted someone that he liked another girl while I was away at school (who I knew). He's a very flirtatious personality which bothers me, and I always try super hard to let it go. We go to the same school now, and I love him so much and I can see spending the rest of our lives together, but idk what to do in this situation. He definitely shows me that he loves me, and is quite affectionate towards me but sometimes it'll seem like he's using me to fulfill his "needs". Am I crazy? What should I do? I don't know how to bring this up.