My husband and I decided 2years ago to try to have our first baby together

Crystal
My husband and I decided 2years ago to try to have our first baby together. I have 3 to a past (18years ago) relationship . I have an 18yr old girl , a 17yr old girl, a 14yr old boy and now a 9 month old girl. We decided in March (2016) to try for one more. When we tried for our 9 month old...the doctors had told us that it was a slim chance of getting her....but it would be fun trying. seriously that's what he said lol. So we tried. 4 months later I was pregnant! Since the doctor didn't believe that we would even be able to have one....he doubted us getting one more. My husband has a small mass on his pituitary gland. Which affects a lot in a man. Even the hormone levels. This is why the doctor doubted it happening. So here we are ....blessed with a beautiful 9 month old and now our last one is on the way. After this one we are calling it quits. My husband is 38 and I'm 36. So all you ladies trying...just know there's hope and power in prayers! I will say a little prayer that you all get those babies you've been trying so hard for. Baby dust to all ❤