maybe I should call 📞☎️

I was mad at my unborn dad because whenever I text him updated on baby he never acknowledges them I send him stuff about baby milestones and such and he says nothing one night the baby balled up in a ball on one side of my stomach I was so excited I took a po and sent it to him and he took 2 hrs to reply and when he did it said "no Id" I asked did he see her on one side it was clear I had sent to it t our moms and everyone spots it right off other time I sent him thing he'd ignore and I'm up all types of hours checking my phone for a response it began to drive me crazy so I blocked him for one day. Apparently that's the day he wanted to talk I unblocked him bcuz his mom said he was tryna reach me skip ahead I told him I had him blocked because I was tired of being ignored and now he's mad at me was I wrong should I call him? 
I believe he shouldn't ignore me if he doesn't want to be ignored not to be petty but it's the truth right is right. 
*We are not together but we try to be cordial still. When he text me I reply and I'm not looking for a OOOHHH AWWWW but a simple 😊 would satisfy me just acknowledge our baby I should add we lost our son at 5mos right before this baby so to know she's healthy and thriving is enough reason to just acknowledge her.