Welcome to the world baby girl! 🎀

Brandy
Originally due 10/10, I was induced Sunday night due to gestational diabetes and high bp, at 37 weeks exactly. Everything was going steady, they were doing the suppositories to soften my cervix but by 8am I was barely a 2. My water did break on its own but the cramps/contractions were elevating my bp to the point dr said go ahead and get the epidural. I was good after that but then baby was in distress and in a matter of 15 minutes we were on our way to the OR for a c section. She was born at 11am, 9/19. 5lbs 4oz, 19 1/4" long. ☺️
She went to the NICU because they couldn't get her body temp to regulate, and her blood sugar dropped-which we kind of expected. Let me just say, I would not wish a nicu stay for anyone. We are fortunate our baby had fairly minor obstacles compared to her neighbors down there. Plus I know how I felt with her being away from me, I can't imagine it being worse. I feel for those moms :( I had multiple meltdowns today thinking we would have to leave her when I got discharged. 
Thankfully, we are all going home tomorrow! ☺️ Good luck and healthy deliveries for the rest of you October babies!!