MUST READ-WOC CC RULES & REGULATIONS (master post)

Beep★★★™ • Uppity blacktivist ✊🏼 #BLM, & social deviant; I'll spare you the whole Megillah 😉 The Revolution will not be televised
Heeeeeyyyyyyy girl!
Welcome to WOC CC (Women of Color Controversy Corner)! This is a master post containing rules and regulations of participation in this forum. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave suggestions in the comments.
⚜️WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW⚜️
+This is a private group
+This is a safe space for all women of color to discuss issues and day to day happenings relevant to our unique experiences within our respective communities.
+Anonymous posts will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This was decided by popular vote. 
+We're a family in here. We may disagree from time to time, but we encourage and support one another.
+Everyone is entitled to their opinions so long as they do not demean, degrade, disrespect, or invalidate another WoC.
+White women are welcome to participate in the group (please read the section below for conditions)
+Glow admin have reviewed and approved our forum and anonymous ban. If you take issue with our group, oh well.
❓FAQ❓
Q: What does WOC CC mean?
A: Women Of Color Controversy Corner
Q: Why was this group created?
A: In addition to the blatant and constant racism in CC, it was made disgustingly apparent that WoC weren't welcome to our share of space to have productive conversations regarding issues specific to our respective communities. 
Q: Who qualifies as a WoC?
A: This label generally extends to anyone who does not identify as white, whose parent(s) are not of European descent, someone belonging to a marginalized racial group, and who does not benefit from white privilege.
Q: I'm mixed, can I participate?
A: This is your space if you want it to be your space. No one here can tell you how to identify. I understand the experience of individuals who identify as more than one race is dynamic and intersectional.
Q: Why are anonymous posts banned?
A: This is a measure primarily intended to offer some protection from trolls. It also serves to promote a sense of community and continue to develop trust between the members of this group. Glow admin are aware of this rule and have committed to helping us enforce it.
Q: Why do some users have stars next to their name?
A: The stars are a show of unity/solidarity between WoC and also our allies. They're optional, but are specific to the group.
‼️Attn: White Women‼️
While we welcome you to participate in the group, there are a few things that as a white woman in a space for women of color you need to be mindful of:
+This is not your space. The conversations in this group are often centered around the issues and experiences of WoC. Some conversations may make you uncomfortable. This is not the place to derail conversations in favor of your needs or feelings. 
+Your voice and presence should come from a place of respect, support, and intent to learn. As mentioned above, we're family here.
+If a WoC comes to you about a problematic behavior or comment, please listen. The intent is not malicious, and it comes from a place of wanting everyone to do better.
+Because your world view and experiences may differ from others in the group, it's to be expected that you'll have questions. While there is a designated race room on Glow, should you choose to ask a question here, please firstly recognize that no one here is obligated to educate you. Many women here exhaust ourselves trying to explain our experiences. You have access to the internet & other resources that can answer most questions. However, I have found that if you can communicate your question in a manner that conveys a willingness to listen, is respectful and racially sensitive, some women will take their time to best answer your question.
Thanks ladies! 
Beep
Group Creator