So there's this guy...

This has nothing to do with my period or my body... i just wanted to get some advice from you guys. XD So i was in this long distance relationship with this guy. He lives on the east side of america and i live on the west side of canada... we're 3000 some miles away from each other. Our relationship got to the point where we started saying i love you to each other... he loved me and i loved him... though i couldnt help but feel insecure. He's a great guy, and i'm wondering what's stopping him from having a relationship with someone... idk... closer? I told him how i felt, and he reassured me that im the only one he's interested in. He then says that he wants to come see me in canada. I told him that he shouldn't and my excuse was that i didnt want him to spend any kind of money on me. all of which is true... but really the main reason why i dont want him to visit me is because im scared once he gets here, he wont like what he sees. Im insecure about the way i look. he knows that. but he's always reassuring me that im beautiful... but there was this one time where  he was lowkey making fun of all these larger women.. im scared that when he sees me he wont like my body, or the way i look. which is why i freaked out when he said he wanted to come see me... i broke up with him, even when i still had feelings for him..
i realize there are many typos but honestly i dont feel like correcting them lol