Custody question


I have a question someone might be able to help me with.

My husband and I have full custody of his son. We are wanting to move before our baby comes because our house isn't big enough for 4 of us. The parenting plan says if moving out of the school district, we have to give his ex wife 60 day notice and she can object to the move. If we are staying in the district it says we just have to provide her with our new address.

My question is, if we're planning on keeling him in the same school he is now, do we still have to give her 60 day notice since he's in Lake stevens district and we will technically be living in snohomish school district?

I'm so confused.