im feel so stress

Claudia
I asked him "why u making a mess i just cleaned yesterday"
"He answer me with sarcastic  word n throw the food that i made for him, he told me my food taste like shit he mad and asked me to leave. I told him this is my house too n my room why do i have to leave? He mad n packed his clothes. He told me he never gonna come back. I told him please do me that favor so i dont have to kick u out. He mad n told me he gonna fuck another bitches by tomorrow. He left....
Half an hour later his back, he text me with his causin phone. He said " i forget my wallet n phone" i told him i left his wallet in the mail box" he asked me hw about the phone n shoes, i told him i left ur shoes outside bt idk about ur phone. N i let him left without open the door for him ever again. 
The point is i love this guy so much bt he always disrespect me, he always comparing me with another girl, when he mad he slap me or throwing stuff on me. Calling me with other names, or act like he leaving me. His 32years old. I want him to grow up n be a father like he spouse to,
Im tired dealing with his anger issue, and he never wrong n always right. Im not type of jealouse girl, i let him to get his freedom even though sometime i feel he play with my trust.
I dont knw wht to do? Im give up on him 😢😔 I really want he learn his lesson and give me more respect. Im pregnant 8 month but this guy still let me cleaning his mess, picking up his trash on the floor, getting food for him (even im not complaining) drive for him when he get tired to drive, and im still making money (working) so manything i sacrifices my self for him, but not even a lil respect i earn frm him. He only love me whe it come in the bed or time to sleep, beside that he dont show me love or respect.
Im really sad....😢he broke my heart real bad. And the most thing that hurt me i still love him.😔